- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Eastern: East Midlands news
Network Rail begins work to improve Oakham level crossing
Network Rail is carrying out work next month to upgrade the surfacing at Oakham level crossing to make it smoother for drivers, cyclists and pedestrians.
More seats and faster journeys between East Midlands and London - Network Rail completes major work on £1.5billion Midland Main Line Upgrade
- Network Rail completes major improvements on Midland Main Line in £1.5billion upgrade
- 50% more seats for passengers travelling at peak times between London and Corby
- Faster journeys between London and Derby, Leicester, Sheffield and Nottingham
- Quieter, cleaner trains which are better for the environment
Network rail shortens bridge repair road closure in response to Burghley Horse Trials cancellation
A road due to be closed for essential repairs to Stamford Tunnel will re-open a fortnight ahead of schedule because of the recent decision to cancel the 2021 Burghley Horse Trials.
Network Rail closes Nottinghamshire footpath crossing after repeated misuse
Network Rail has temporarily closed Chestnut Grove footpath level crossing in Burton Joyce, following repeated misuse incidents.
Road closure on A17 as Network Rail carries out essential work at Lincolnshire level crossing
Network Rail is carrying out essential repair work at Swineshead level crossing next month to make sure train services can continue running safely and reliably.
Network Rail carrying out bank holiday preparation work for new Brent Cross West station
Preparatory work for the new Brent Cross West station continues over the May Bank Holiday long weekend.
New Midland Main Line station a step closer as Network Rail improves track layout
Work is ramping up to remodel the track and make way for the new Brent Cross West station.
Restrictions LIFTed at Derby station as Network Rail completes £750,000 revamp
- Network Rail completes major project to fully refurbish the lifts at Derby station
- Lift at Pride Park entrance reopened today (Thursday 1 April)
- Lift at main entrance reopened for passengers in November
- Passengers urged to continue following government guidance and keep journeys to a minimum
Results 33 - 40 out of 84