- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Eastern: East Midlands news
Network Rail and EMR support Samaritans’ Brew Monday in Derby
- Network Rail, EMR and Samaritans have teamed up at Derby station for Brew Monday (17 January)
- Volunteers offered teabags and spoke to station users about the importance of reaching out
Network Rail apologises as essential work temporarily closes city farm horse arena
Network Rail is carrying out essential repair work on a wall in Kentish Town.
Ballast all the way – Network Rail is upgrading last section of 1970s slab track between London and Kentish Town this Christmas
- Engineers will carry out final stage of work to upgrade 1970s track between Kentish Town and London St Pancras this Christmas and over New Year
- Improvements will bring a more modern reliable railway for passengers and reduce delays
- Reduced East Midlands Railway and Thameslink services from Monday 27 December until Tuesday 4 January – passengers reminded to plan ahead
- Additional Midland Main Line upgrades on Christmas Day and Boxing Day when no timetabled trains are running
Lincoln Christmas market-goers urged to stay safe around the railway
As the world-famous Christmas markets return to Lincoln, the rail industry has joined forces to help keep everyone safe.
Over 1000 trees planted as Network Rail transforms former Northamptonshire work compound into wildlife haven
Major progress has been made on a project to transform an engineering compound in Finedon into a wildlife habitat as over 1000 trees have been planted on the site today (Wednesday 1 December).
Handstands on the track - shocking footage shows deliberate level crossing misuse in Nottinghamshire
Network Rail has today (29 November) released CCTV footage which shows serious misuse of a level crossing in Attenborough in Broxtowe, Nottinghamshire.
Network Rail joins passengers at Leicester station to tackle trespass and vandalism
Network Rail, East Midlands Railway, CrossCountry and British Transport Police joined passengers at Leicester station as part of a scheme to tackle trespass and vandalism on the railway.
Barnack Road reopens over two weeks earlier than planned – Network Rail continues with final stages of tunnel repairs
Network Rail has today (Wednesday 13 October) reopened Barnack Road in Stamford – over two weeks ahead of schedule - as engineers continue with the final stages of work to strengthen Stamford Tunnel.
Results 1 - 8 out of 74