- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Eastern: East Midlands news
Boston level crossing gets reliability upgrade next month
A level crossing in Boston, Lincolnshire is set to be upgraded next month (June) to improve reliability for key freight services travelling to and from the town’s port.
Reliability boost for Bedfordshire’s railway this weekend
Better journeys are in store for passengers travelling between London and the East Midlands, with key work to upgrade Bedfordshire’s railway taking place this weekend.
Railway in Derbyshire gets £700k reliability upgrade over Easter
Network Rail has upgraded more than 480 metres of track over the Easter weekend to bring a more modern and reliable railway for passengers in Derbyshire.
Newark level crossing to be resurfaced this May
Network Rail is refurbishing Newark Castle level crossing this May to make it smoother and more robust for thousands of drivers in the town.
Duffield station to get Easter upgrade – passengers asked to plan ahead
- Network Rail is upgrading the track at Duffield station this Easter (Saturday 16 & Sunday 17 April)
- The £700k scheme will bring smoother, more reliable journeys for passengers
- People should plan ahead and check their journey with National Rail Enquiries
Fire in Burton-Upon-Trent: Rail passengers urged to check their journey
Rail passengers between Derby and Birmingham are being asked to check before travelling as Network Rail and Staffordshire Fire and Rescue respond to a large fire in Burton-Upon-Trent.
Station restoration: Heritage plaques revealed at Kettering and Wellingborough
Today (30 March), plaques have been unveiled at two stations in Northamptonshire as Network Rail finish upgrading the historic platform canopies.
Power supply boost in latest stage of Midland Main Line Upgrade
- Network Rail is upgrading the railway between Luton and Bedford this month as part of the Midland Main Line Upgrade
- Work will help to deliver better, more reliable journeys for passengers in the East Midlands
- Changes to services on Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 March – passengers should check before they travel at nationalrail.co.uk
Results 1 - 8 out of 85