- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
National & regional news
Changing Places toilet opens at Edinburgh Waverley
The new facility designed to give those with even the most profound disabilities the confidence to use the station.
Passengers reminded to check before travelling this Easter
Network Rail is reminding passengers to check before they travel this Easter as we prepare to deliver improvements across Scotland’s Railway.
Network Rail carrying out £70m upgrades over Early May Bank Holiday
- Network Rail to deliver 550 upgrade projects worth £70m to upgrade railway for passengers
- Majority of network will be open for business as usual, but some routes will be affected by the works taking place, so passengers are asked to check before they travel
- Passengers asked to wear a face covering if they can as a courtesy to others
Replanting marks successful completion of West Highland Line vegetation project
Newark level crossing to be resurfaced this May
Network Rail is refurbishing Newark Castle level crossing this May to make it smoother and more robust for thousands of drivers in the town.
Over 400 graffiti-smeared sites cleared and painted across London and the South East as part of Network Rail’s £2m project to clean up the railway
Network Rail teams across the country have been working to freshen up Britain's railway in the Queen's Platinum Jubilee year with more than £2m of funding being used to target the removal of graffiti.
Green target in sight as more than two-thirds of Network Rail suppliers pledge to limit carbon emissions
Tremendous progress is being made by Network Rail and its supply chain on making green commitments, with 67% of suppliers now signed up to the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce their carbon footprint.
Liverpool and Man City fans advised to avoid rail travel for FA Cup semi-final
Manchester City and Liverpool football fans are being reminded against travelling by rail to and from the FA Cup semi-final this Saturday while major railway improvements are taking place.
Results 217 - 224 out of 11894