- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
National & regional news
Passengers advised to ‘travel either side’ of Easter bank holiday
- West Coast main line passengers urged to travel either side of the Easter bank holiday (Thursday 14 April and Tuesday 19 April)
- £22m railway improvements will mean better future journeys for passengers and freight
- Between Good Friday and Easter Monday no trains will run to or from London Euston - services will start and finish at Milton Keynes
- Journeys will take longer and will involve replacement buses
Replanting marks successful completion Dalgety Bay vegetation project
Network Rail has successfully completed a project to cut trees and vegetation from land adjacent to the railway at Dalgety Bay station.
Power supply boost in latest stage of Midland Main Line Upgrade
- Network Rail is upgrading the railway between Luton and Bedford this month as part of the Midland Main Line Upgrade
- Work will help to deliver better, more reliable journeys for passengers in the East Midlands
- Changes to services on Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 March – passengers should check before they travel at nationalrail.co.uk
Thousands of extra seats to St Ives following West Cornwall rail upgrades
Passengers are set to benefit from an additional 2,000 seats per day on the St Ives branch line and a more reliable mainline in Cornwall following the completion of a number of recent improvements to the railway.
Network Rail investing £83m over Easter to improve train services for passengers
- Network Rail carrying out 530 upgrade projects worth £83m to upgrade railway for passengers over the Easter bank holiday weekend
- Majority of network will be open for business as usual, but some routes will be affected by the works taking place, so passengers are asked to check before they travel
- Passengers asked to wear a face covering if they can as a courtesy to others
A429 near Hullavington reopens ahead of schedule following urgent bridge repair work
The A429 near Hullavington in Wiltshire will reopen ahead of time at 8pm tonight (Friday 11 March) following round-the-clock work by Network Rail to carry out urgent structural repairs to Malmesbury Road rail bridge.
VIDEO: Network Rail branches out to plant thousands of trees with £1 million pledge
Network Rail Southern region has joined forces with national conservation charity The Tree Council to plant 25,000 trees and shrubs by the end of March.
Work to upgrade lift at Huddersfield station starts next week
Network Rail will be upgrading a lift at Huddersfield station from Monday (14 March) to make it more reliable for passengers.
Results 193 - 200 out of 11799