- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
National & regional news
Vital bridge repairs to Claverton Street railway bridge in Bath to start this June
Network Rail will be undertaking critical repairs to Claverton Street railway bridge this summer to ensure the continued safe and reliable running of the railway to, from and through the city of Bath.
Passengers reminded to ‘travel either side’ of Early May Bank Holiday
- West Coast main line passengers are urged to travel either side of the Early May Bank Holiday (Friday 29 April and Tuesday 3 May)
- Between Saturday 30 April and Monday 2 May no trains will run to or from London Euston - services will start and finish at Milton Keynes
- £19.1m railway improvements will mean better future journeys for passengers and freight
Major changes to train services on Hounslow line in May after engineering work moved forward 24-hours
Network Rail engineers changed their plans so the return of the much-loved Army vs Navy rugby match at Twickenham on Saturday 30 April can go ahead with a full train service.
REMINDER: Essential track works to affect Cambridge and Stansted rail passengers this May Bank Holiday
Passengers travelling to Stansted and between London and Cambridge are advised to check before they travel this May Bank Holiday as Network Rail carries out essential track works in the Bishops Stortford area.
Swing bridge upgrades will deliver more reliable journeys for passengers in East Anglia
Network Rail's planned upgrade of the electrical and mechanical systems of three swing bridges at Reedham, Somerleyton and Oulton Broad will improve reliability for passengers and reduce disruption for boat users.
Improvement programme planned for Early May Bank Holiday
Network Rail engineers will be working around-the-clock this May Bank Holiday to deliver vital improvements for passengers.
Increased reliability for Southend rail passengers
Network Rail continued work on upgrading the overhead wiring system on the line between London and Shoeburyness over the four-day Easter period, improving reliability for thousands of passengers.
Easter track works boost reliability for Cambridge, London and Stansted rail passengers
Network Rail completed track works over the Easter period which will make journeys to Stansted and between London and Cambridge more reliable.
Results 201 - 208 out of 11894