- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Passengers reminded of three-day closure at King’s Cross station 23rd-25th April
No trains will run to or from London King’s Cross on Friday 23, Saturday 24 or Sunday 25 April as major upgrades are made to the signalling system
New Midland Main Line station a step closer as Network Rail improves track layout
Work is ramping up to remodel the track and make way for the new Brent Cross West station.
Network Rail completes footbridge revamp at Cottingham station
Network Rail has completed a major project to revamp Cottingham station footbridge and protect its heritage.
Better connected King’s Cross as Network Rail launches unlimited free WiFi
A range of improvements designed to improve the experience for passengers at King’s Cross has been topped off this week with the introduction of unlimited free WiFi throughout the station.
Restrictions LIFTed at Derby station as Network Rail completes £750,000 revamp
- Network Rail completes major project to fully refurbish the lifts at Derby station
- Lift at Pride Park entrance reopened today (Thursday 1 April)
- Lift at main entrance reopened for passengers in November
- Passengers urged to continue following government guidance and keep journeys to a minimum
Network Rail submits formal request to begin major improvements in West Yorkshire
Major work to upgrade the railway in West Yorkshire is now a step closer as Network Rail has submitted plans to transform the line between Huddersfield and Westtown (Dewsbury) following two rounds of public and stakeholder consultations.
New lease of life for Rutland footbridge
Network Rail has today (Wednesday 31 March) reopened Oakham station footbridge for passengers after completing a major revamp to protect its future.
Dogs get sniffin’ for newts in Hitchin ahead of vital track improvements
Network Rail teams in Hitchin are using innovative methods - and two new recruits - to detect and protect great crested newts.
Results 161 - 168 out of 1524