- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Eastern: Anglia news
Majority of Anglia’s rail network open for business as usual over August Bank Holiday as railway continues to welcome back passengers
Passengers travelling by train this bank holiday in the Anglia region will be able to do so as Network Rail’s engineering work has been planned to minimise disruption.
More than 30 miles of track renewals improve reliability of Anglia’s rail network
Network Rail has replaced 36 miles of track across the rail network in the last 12 months to drive down delays for passengers in Cambridge, Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex.
Improved reliability for rail passengers between London and Southend following track works
Network Rail has replaced track and completed drainage work to improve reliability between London and Shoeburyness.
New safety warning as a third of adults in Anglia say they would risk all by stepping onto the railway track to retrieve their mobile phone
- Mobile phone and purse or wallet were among the other personal items adults in the Anglia region would retrieve from the track
- Yet 98% of adults understand that stepping onto the tracks carries risk of serious injury or death and 90% understand it’s a criminal offence
- Seven-time Paralympian Simon Munn, MBE, joins Network Rail and British Transport Police to launch new safety film – Shattered Lives – highlighting the devastating consequences of adult trespass
Fast and free WiFi: Liverpool Street station’s latest upgrade during the pandemic
Passengers at Liverpool Street can now get free and unlimited WiFi that is fast enough to support video calls and streaming. The installation of the WiFi is the latest in a series of upgrades that have been delivered by the station team over the last year, while many passengers have been away.
Programme of essential track improvements successfully completed on Anglia’s rail network
Essential track works in the Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire areas have been completed to keep rail services running safely and reliably for passengers across the region.
Senior railway engineer encourages more women to join the industry she loves
One of Network Rail’s senior engineers, who is leading on making the railway better for the Anglia region, wants to encourage other women to consider jobs in the rail industry, as part of International Women in Engineering Day (Wednesday 23 June).
Network Rail return to deliver upgrades between Ely and Peterborough
Rail passengers travelling between Ely and Peterborough will benefit from a more reliable service following wheel timber renewals across four bridges near Manea, starting Saturday 11 September 2021.
Results 1 - 8 out of 789