- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Eastern: Anglia news
UPDATE: Repair works underway following Cambridgeshire level crossing incident
Repair works are underway on the line between Ely and Peterborough following a collision between a freight train and a tractor yesterday morning (19 August).
Extensive repair works to be carried out following Cambridgeshire level crossing incident
Extensive repair and recovery works will be carried out over the next few days following a collision between a freight train and a tractor on the Ely to Peterborough rail line this morning (19 August).
Majority of Anglia’s rail network open for business as usual over August Bank Holiday as railway continues to welcome back passengers
Passengers travelling by train this bank holiday in the Anglia region will be able to do so as Network Rail’s engineering work has been planned to minimise disruption.
More than 30 miles of track renewals improve reliability of Anglia’s rail network
Network Rail has replaced 36 miles of track across the rail network in the last 12 months to drive down delays for passengers in Cambridge, Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex.
Improved reliability for rail passengers between London and Southend following track works
Network Rail has replaced track and completed drainage work to improve reliability between London and Shoeburyness.
New safety warning as a third of adults in Anglia say they would risk all by stepping onto the railway track to retrieve their mobile phone
- Mobile phone and purse or wallet were among the other personal items adults in the Anglia region would retrieve from the track
- Yet 98% of adults understand that stepping onto the tracks carries risk of serious injury or death and 90% understand it’s a criminal offence
- Seven-time Paralympian Simon Munn, MBE, joins Network Rail and British Transport Police to launch new safety film – Shattered Lives – highlighting the devastating consequences of adult trespass
Fast and free WiFi: Liverpool Street station’s latest upgrade during the pandemic
Passengers at Liverpool Street can now get free and unlimited WiFi that is fast enough to support video calls and streaming. The installation of the WiFi is the latest in a series of upgrades that have been delivered by the station team over the last year, while many passengers have been away.
Results 9 - 16 out of 800