- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
National & regional news
Sustainability at the heart of Network Rail as Thameslink Programme wins double gold
Network Rail’s Thameslink Programme has won two coveted gold awards as part of a national campaign to find the most caring companies.
What’s your destination? Rail passengers reminded of closures in August and early September
Johnny Cash sang “Is her destination Victoria station? Where the trains go out and the trains come in.”
Passengers in the South East reminded to plan ahead this August and early September as Network Rail carries out major improvement work as part of the Thameslink Programme
Passengers in Kent, Sussex and south east London are urged to plan ahead for this summer, when major track and signalling work will take place over the August 2017 Bank Holiday weekend and the four working days after.
Great Britain's transport revolution leaps closer this August bank holiday
- Significant passenger benefits to be realised in the months ahead as Network Rail’s mega-projects start to draw to a close
- More than £133m to be invested in the biggest August bank holiday railway investment programme ever undertaken
- Come 2019, passengers travelling into central London from as far away as Swansea, will see: an extra 170,000 seats; more frequent services on 16 lines serving the capital; longer north-south trains every 2-3 minutes as part of the Thameslink programme and an extra 1.5m people within 45 minutes of the capital once the Crossrail project is complete
- Routes to UK airports unaffected over the bank holiday weekend
Award-winning Network Rail infrastructure project brings biodiversity to Bermondsey
The construction of the Bermondsey Dive Under, a new railway junction to the east of London Bridge station, has increased biodiversity in the urban area of Bermondsey by 113%, winning the team a coveted CEEQUAL ‘Excellent’ award of 96.6%.
Passengers in the south east of England are advised to check before they travel this bank holiday
Passengers in the south east are reminded to check before they travel this Spring bank holiday weekend as Network Rail continues to rebuild London Bridge and the surrounding tracks as part of the Thameslink Programme.
Passengers in the south east of England are advised to check before they travel this early May bank holiday
Passengers in the south east are reminded to check before they travel as work continues on the Thameslink Programme and maintenance work takes place across the route.
Rail passengers in the South East reminded to check before they travel this Easter and plan ahead for August and Christmas
With Easter fast approaching, passengers are reminded not to put all their eggs in one basket and make sure they plan ahead before travelling as Network Rail carries out essential railway upgrades this bank holiday weekend
Results 41 - 48 out of 324