- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South news
Stage set for May bank holiday heavy lifting over West Coast main line
Aerial photos show major preparations for the building of a new railway flyover at Bletchley which will entirely close the West Coast main line this early May bank holiday.
Railway improvements close Euston station this May bank holiday
- Railway improvements at Euston, Milton Keynes and Watford mean changes to West Coast main line journeys
- London Euston railway station will be closed between 1-3 May - trains will start and finish at Milton Keynes
- Passengers are advised to travel either side of the bank holiday on Friday 30 April and Tuesday 4 May
- People should follow Government guidance and minimise the number of journeys they make where possible
Rapid railway renewals on West Coast main line in North London
Three years’ worth of work to upgrade drainage, track and signalling equipment over a seven-mile stretch of railway in North London has been completed in just eleven days by Network Rail.
Drone shows Victorian-built railway getting 21st century upgrade
Drone images have been released showing how the West Coast main line is being secured from landslips in Warwickshire.
Super-fast Northampton railway upgrades complete for passengers
A year’s worth of work to upgrade the railway in Northampton has been completed in just five days by Network Rail.
Super-fast work to improve West Coast main line journeys
Train journeys are being made more reliable on the West Coast main line thanks to major work to upgrade drainage, track and signalling equipment in North London.
Flood prone Victorian tunnel gets once in a generation repair
Train journeys are being made more reliable on the West Coast main line thanks to major work to stop tracks inside a Victorian-built railway tunnel from flooding.
Station staff swap passengers for patients in Covid jab effort
Five customer service staff at London Euston station have been recruited to give Covid-19 jabs in a major push to get people vaccinated across the capital.
Results 33 - 40 out of 75