- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South news
Firm footing to make Kidsgrove station accessible for everyone
Kidsgrove station’s multi-million-pound accessibility upgrade will ramp up from next week as work to stabilise historic mine shafts under the site gets underway.
Multi-million-pound platform access improvements for Euston passengers
Passenger access is being improved to four of London Euston station’s busiest platforms as part of a multi-million-pound improvement programme.
Engineering firms building HS2 make skills, jobs and training pledge in London
Network Rail has joined construction firms involved in the building of HS2 to set out long-term plans so people in seven London boroughs will benefit from the project.
‘Sunflower’ Christmas tree highlights help for passengers with non-visible disabilities
A sunflower decorated Christmas tree has been made by staff at Euston station to promote its support for passengers with non-visible disabilities.
West Coast main line passengers asked to plan ahead when travelling over Christmas
- Passengers using the West Coast main line between Crewe and London Euston should plan ahead if using the railway during the government’s Christmas travel window between 23 and 27 December
- People should reserve seats on long distance trains, travel at quieter times and follow all safety advice to stop the spread of coronavirus
- Railway improvement work is taking place to improve future journeys on one of Europe’s busiest mixed-use passenger and freight routes
GoPro brainwave keeps passengers moving and railway workers safe
Passengers were kept safely on the move over a track fault thanks to innovative use of a GoPro camera by Network Rail workers.
Graffiti hotspots targeted in major railway clean-up at London Euston
Unsightly graffiti around London Euston is being removed as part of Network Rail and HS2’s war on railway vandalism.
Passengers advised of West Coast main line and Euston HS2 upgrades in 2021
Network Rail has announced major upgrades on the West Coast main line and at London Euston in spring/summer 2021.
Results 33 - 40 out of 59