- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Scotland’s Railway: Scotland news
£11.2m enhancement work completes at Dunblane station
Network Rail has completed works as part of an £11.2m investment at Dunblane station that will improve train performance and reliability on the wider route.
100-day countdown to Levenmouth rail return begins
With 100 days to go until the return of rail services to Levenmouth, Cabinet Secretary for Transport Fiona Hyslop today (Friday, February 23) switched on an official countdown clock at Edinburgh Waverley to mark the milestone.
Vehicles to be diverted as £5.5m Thornliebank road bridge replacement begins in April
Thornliebank road bridge will be replaced as the next phase of work begins to electrify the railway corridor between East Kilbride and Glasgow.
Scotland’s Railway joins Samaritans to remind public small talk is no small thing
- Samaritans’ Small Talk Saves Lives campaign launches as half the nation admit to swerving someone they don’t know to avoid small talk.
- Pop-up events will give passengers at Glasgow Central, Haymarket, Inverness, Aberdeen, Dumfries, Lockerbie, Kirkcaldy and Stirling the chance to practice their small talk.
World renowned landscape photographer to attend exhibition at Edinburgh Waverley
Edinburgh Waverley will host the Landscape Photographer of the Year exhibition from today (Monday 19 February) until 4 March.
Removal of former footbridge marks final step in Port Glasgow station accessibility project
The old footbridge at Port Glasgow station was successfully removed over the course of the weekend (9-12 February).
Temporary closure of West Highland Line will enable essential upgrades
Network Rail has announced that a section of the West Highland Line between Crianlarich and Fort William/Mallaig will be closed for nine days in March.
£500k project to rebuild Addiewell station platform to get underway
Work on a £500k platform upgrade at Addiewell station will begin this weekend.
Results 1 - 8 out of 1430