- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Scotland’s Railway: Scotland news
Best-selling children’s authors on board to explore low-carbon train technology at COP26
- Network Rail teams up with best-selling Adventures on Trains authors M.G. Leonard and Sam Sedgman to inspire the next generation aboard a Porterbrook hybrid train – the HydroFLEX.
- Primary schoolchildren from Glasgow will join the authors, along with engineers from Network Rail and Porterbrook, for a fun-packed literary journey where they can learn about the secrets of storytelling and how technology is powering rail’s green revolution in Britain.
- The event will mark Transport Day at COP26, the United Nations Climate Change Conference, on Wednesday, 10 November.
Severe disruption expected for cross-border and west of Scotland passengers
Scotland’s Railway is asking passengers to check before travelling as forecast severe weather will mean speed limits and reduced services on some routes between Wednesday and Friday (October 27-29).
EK youngsters on-the-ball for rail safety message
Network Rail and the Scottish Football Association will be delivering a series of football camps in East Kilbride to help young people stay safe around the railway.
Inverness Airport Station build is underway
Work is now underway to create the new Inverness Airport station with the start of construction of the platforms at Dalcross.
Kintore station marks one year of operation
Tomorrow (Friday, October 15) marks the first anniversary of the opening of Kintore station.
Redundant Leven track to support heritage railways.
The Levenmouth rail link project has now completed work to remove the old disused track and redundant infrastructure from the former branch line.
Network Rail commended for contribution to safe-guarding Hen Harriers
Network Rail has successfully completed tree and vegetation management work between Rogart and Lairg while protecting nearby nesting hen harriers.
Glasgow’s Bell Street bridge to undergo £700,000 refurbishment
Network Rail is set to begin a £700,000 bridge improvement project on Bell Street, in the east end of Glasgow.
Results 73 - 80 out of 1128