- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Scotland’s Railway: Scotland news
Passenger facilities upgrade for Edinburgh Waverley
- Work underway to renovate stations toilets, refurbish walkways and reinstate east-west public access through main building.
- Investment will also see Waverley provide a Changing Places facility for customers.
Glenfinnan viaduct turns red for nation’s fallen
The iconic Glenfinnan viaduct lit up red tonight (Wednesday, November 11) as a tribute to all those who have lost their lives in defence of the country.
Drivers urged to 'wise up and size up' as Scotland’s most bashed rail bridges revealed
- New figures show that two of Scotland’s railway bridges are among the 20 most bashed structures in Britain.
- Cleland and Paisley bridges hit a combined 22 times in 12 months.
Extension work on-track for Milngavie Station
Network Rail has successfully completed three weekends of construction work at Milngavie as part of a £5m investment to extend the platforms at the station.
Aberdeen-Dundee rail line to reopen next week
The line between Aberdeen and Dundee will reopen on Tuesday, November 3, after the completion of work to repair the railway following August’s tragic derailment.
Three years of transformation enters final phase at Queen Street
October marks three years since Network Rail began the main £120m redevelopment of Glasgow Queen Street station, creating a contemporary and fully accessible transport hub.
Track repairs under way at Stonehaven
The latest stage in extensive recovery and reinstatement works has begun following the Stonehaven derailment on August 12.
New £15m Kintore station welcomes first passengers
Kintore re-joined Scotland’s Railway after an absence of 56 years this morning (Thursday, October 15) with the opening of the town’s new station.
Results 97 - 104 out of 1054