- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
North West & Central news
Rail disruption between London Euston and Milton Keynes this weekend
Passengers are being warned of disruption to rail services between London Euston and Milton Keynes until Monday because of damaged signals.
Network Rail helps Railway Family Week fundraise £50,000
Network Rail has helped the Railway Benefit Fund’s first dedicated fundraising week raise £50,000.
‘Look before you book’ late May bank holiday travel advice
- Railway improvements between London, the West Midlands, North West and Scotland are taking place between 29-31 May
- Future passenger and freight journeys will benefit from £14.5m investment
- Passengers advised to ‘look before they book’ and travel at quieter times
Port of Workington time-lapse captures railway bridge overhaul
Impressive time-lapse footage has been released showing it’s ‘out with the old’ and ‘in with the new’ at the Port of Workington in Cumbria.
Level crossing safety plea after train’s near miss with jogger
A safety video has been launched to remind level crossing users to always stop, look and listen after a jogger wearing headphones came within seconds of being hit by a train.
Clearing the way: Euston station’s platform ramp revamp revealed
Computer images have been released showing how access to some of London Euston station’s busiest platforms will look after an £8m investment.
More space for trains and passengers at Ribble Valley line station
Work to extend platforms at Ramsgreave & Wilpshire station in Blackburn is now complete meaning more space for trains and passengers.
Bank holiday rail upgrades complete between London and Scotland
Network Rail has completed essential upgrades to the railway between Euston, the Midlands, North West and Scotland over the early May bank holiday.
Results 225 - 232 out of 1465