- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Eastern: East Coast news
Lumo services already selling out as inaugural service leaves London
- First month ticket sales “above expectations”
- Affordable new service helps customers choose rail over air
- Leisure travellers rush to buy tickets as the nation gets moving again
East Coast Digital Programme selects Atkins and Thales as key partners for Heritage rail vehicles Pathfinder Project
Atkins, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, and Thales have been appointed by Network Rail to deliver an industry-first pathfinder project for Heritage Rail Projects as part of the East Coast Digital Programme.
Network Rail joins Great Northern to tidy up Hadley Wood flowerbeds
Network Rail joined forces with Great Northern to tidy up the area around Hadley Wood station.
Signals away – service changes this weekend as major project continues to digitalise London’s Northern City Line
- Trains between Finsbury Park and Moorgate will divert into London King’s Cross this weekend as work continues to upgrade track and signalling
- East Coast Digital Programme will boost reliability and reduce delays on Northern City Line
- Changes to services announced for 20/21 November, 27/28 November and 4/5 December, ahead of further work over Christmas
Network Rail begins vital railway upgrades near Newcastle this weekend – passengers urged to check their journeys over next five weekends
Network Rail is carrying out vital railway upgrades near Newcastle this weekend to bring more reliable journeys for passengers.
Great Northern train tests successfully for first stage of East Coast Digital Programme
Govia Thameslink Railway has successfully run one of its Great Northern Moorgate Class 717 trains using the digital in-cab signalling system ETCS level 2 (European Train Control System).
Hit railway TV series showcases history of iconic North East landmark
In tonight’s episode (Monday, 13 September) of ‘The Architecture the Railways Built’, presenter Tim Dunn explores the history of Newcastle’s High Level Bridge which spans the river Tyne.
A total of £350,000 will be given by Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Combined Authority (CPCA) to move forward plans for a revamped Station Quarter - land surrounding Peterborough Railway Station
The decision was made at the CPCA meeting last month (Wednesday, 25 August) and means the partners now have the funds to put together a strategic outline business case. This will set out future aspirations for the Station Quarter site to deliver improvements to transport infrastructure and new homes and jobs for the city. This investment from the CPCA will complement £60,000 already committed by partners Network Rail, Peterborough City Council and LNER.
Results 9 - 16 out of 117