- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Eastern: East Coast news
Work begins on major Access for All scheme at Finsbury Park railway station this month
Network Rail is poised to start work on a major scheme to improve accessibility for passengers at Finsbury Park railway station – a key location on the network and a strategic interchange for services across London.
Keeping the East Coast Digital Programme on track – Further weekend closures on Northern City Line confirmed
Network Rail and Great Northern have confirmed that there will be additional weekend closures of the Northern City Line between Finsbury Park and Moorgate to enable work on the East Coast Digital Programme to remain on track.
International Women in Engineering Day - Engineer who worked on major project at King’s Cross station encourages more women to consider railway careers
A Network Rail engineer who upgraded the signalling at London King’s Cross station as part of the £1.2billion East Coast Upgrade is using this year’s International Women in Engineering Day (Wednesday, 23 June) to encourage more women to consider a railway career.
Weekend service changes on Northern City Line as major project to create UK’s first intercity digital railway continues
Great Northern passengers on the Northern City Line, one of the most important routes into the City of London, will enjoy more reliable journeys by summer next year.
Network Rail completes once-in-a-generation scheme at King’s Cross
- Key element of £1.2billion East Coast Upgrade now in place
- Work allows more trains to enter and exit the station – reducing congestion and bringing more reliable journeys for passengers
- Improved services begin from Monday 7 June
Disruption between Newcastle and Edinburgh following damage to overhead wires – passengers urged to check their journey
Passengers are facing disruption to services on the East Coast Main Line following damage to the overhead wires between Newcastle and Berwick Upon Tweed.
Lindsells crossing bridleway bridge scheme proposed
A proposal to invest a total of £5m to replace the Lindsells level crossing in Biggleswade with a bridleway bridge has been submitted as a planning application by Network Rail.
Passengers benefit from a more practical track layout at London King’s Cross - Network Rail reaches final stage of major upgrade
- Network Rail continues to simplify track layout at London King’s Cross during main stage of £1.2billion East Coast Upgrade
- No trains to/from London King’s Cross on the afternoon of Friday 4, and all day on Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 June
- Full service resumes on Monday 7 June
- Work will allow more trains to enter and exit the station – reducing congestion and bringing more reliable journeys for passengers
- People should continue following the latest Government guidance and minimise travel
Results 65 - 72 out of 146