- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Southern: Wessex news
Passengers advised to check their Christmas travel plans
Passengers are reminded that while much of the UK rail network is open during Christmas, some works are happening and as South Western Railway continues to run an amended strike timetable, they should check before they travel.
Passengers advised to check before they travel if using Guildford station in late December
Passengers using Guildford station will need to check before they travel in late December as bridge strengthening and track maintenance works will mean very limited train services.
Network Rail teams up with local council to bring ‘Happy Street’ to Battersea
Network Rail has worked in partnership with Wandsworth Council to spread some joy in the Nine Elms area of Battersea with a stunning makeover of the Thessaly Road railway bridge.
Wessex route gets ready for record-breaking heatwave on Thursday 25 July
- Whilst most of the railway operates normally in hot conditions, Network Rail and South Western Railway are working together to mitigate the impact of what could be record-breaking temperatures
- Network Rail has activated its ‘extreme weather action teams’ (EWATs) on the South Western Railway network to minimise heat-related infrastructure problems and keep passengers moving safely
- Passengers are advised to check services before travelling, with large numbers expected to head out across the south west to enjoy the warm weather over the next few days
South Western Railway passengers advised to check before travelling this evening and Thursday morning
South Western Railway passengers are being advised to check their journeys before travelling and use alternative routes where possible after a lineside fire caused significant damage to a number of cables and closed eight platforms at London Waterloo station.
“She’s lucky to still be here”- Network Rail release powerful film highlighting the devastating consequences of railway trespass
One year on from the day which changed their lives, Hampshire teenager Tegan Stapleton and her mum, Sasha Mullings, are telling their story to warn young people of the potentially devastating and wide-reaching consequences of trespassing on the railway.
Exciting opportunities in Hampshire and Dorset to start a career in rail with Network Rail
Network Rail are seeking new recruits in Hampshire and Dorset to embark on an exciting, rewarding career in the rail industry and make a difference every day to the millions of passengers who use the south western rail network each year.
Exciting opportunities in Surrey & London to start a career in rail with Network Rail
Network Rail are seeking new recruits across Surrey and London to embark on an exciting, rewarding career in the rail industry and make a difference every day to the millions of passengers who use the south western rail network each year.
Results 137 - 144 out of 610