- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Start of a new chapter for King’s Cross - London’s newest public space is declared open
- King’s Cross Square is officially opened by Secretary of State for Transport, Mayor of London and Network Rail chief executive
- New 75,000 sq ft King’s Cross Square is the final part of the £550m redevelopment of King’s Cross station
- Redevelopment has helped to attract £2.2bn of private investment into a previously largely derelict and disused 67 acre site, including 2,000 new homes
Network Rail reveals investment plan to improve performance on East Coast main line
Network Rail today revealed details of an investment plan of £15m, aimed at improving the reliability of the infrastructure and punctuality of train services on the East Coast main line.
Public event gives details road diversions for Northamptonshire bridge improvements
Members of the public are invited to attend an information event about road diversion required to rebuild a rail bridge in order to cut journey times between London and Sheffield.
Music artists target east of England and take unique sound test to support new rail safety campaign
UK rapper Wretch 32 and spoken word performer George the Poet have put their hearing to the test in a unique experiment as part of a new Network Rail safety campaign aimed at young men called Track Tests.
Don’t let a tipple turn into a trip, new campaign reminds passengers in the east of England
- 135 people slipped, tripped or fell at Liverpool Street station in the last year
- Second highest number of incidents among London railway stations and station comes third in national table after Leeds and Paddington
- Campaign reminds passengers to take extra care when travelling after a night out
Landscape Photographer of the Year exhibition comes to London
King’s Cross station is set to become an art gallery next week as part of a special exhibition showcasing stunning images from the Take-a-view Landscape Photographer of the Year competition, which is sponsored by Network Rail.
First passenger services start using Hitchin flyover
- Work on £47m scheme to remove major bottleneck completed to help reduce delays and increase future capacity
- Driver training programme has begun ahead of December 2013 timetable change, when more passengers will start feeling benefits of investment
Work begins to make Brentwood station more accessible for all
Work has started to provide passengers at Brentwood with step-free access between the station entrance and the platforms, making the railway more accessible for everyone.
Results 945 - 952 out of 1250