- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
North West & Central: Central news
Birmingham New Street closed this Saturday during train drivers’ strike
Passengers are being warned that no trains will be running to or from Birmingham New Street station this Saturday (13 August) during industrial action by train drivers.
New Street says 'Goodbye from Birmingham - next stop Victoria 2026'
Athletes, sports fans and rail passengers from around the world are being thanked by Network Rail for an amazing 12 days as the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games come to an end.
'Thunderbird' rescue locos poised for Commonwealth Games support
Two Commonwealth Games-branded rescue locomotives are ready to swing into action and help broken down passenger and freight trains in the West Midlands.
Severely reduced trains at Birmingham New Street during RMT strike
- Passengers should only travel if necessary during RMT strike action this Wednesday 27 July
- A special timetable will be in place with only ten departures per hour from Birmingham New Street
- Many routes have no trains at all - those which do run will start later from 7:30am and finish by 6.30pm
- Passengers are reminded to plan ahead using National Rail Enquiries and to expect disruption
Rail staff ready to be Commonwealth Games travel volunteers
More than 300 volunteers from across the rail industry will be helping visitors travelling by train to Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games venues.
Birmingham New Street trains resume after heatwave damage
Limited train services have started to run through Birmingham New Street with passengers being advised to check before they travel throughout today.
Power line fault stops all trains at Birmingham New Street station
Passengers are being advised not to travel with all trains currently stopped through Birmingham New Street station until further notice as Britain records its hottest day in history.
Railway rapid response team is Midlands’ heatwave eye in the sky
A new hi-tech drone and rapid response vehicle are ready to reduce railway delays in the Midlands during heatwave conditions.
Results 1 - 8 out of 113