- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
North West & Central: North West news
Passengers to benefit from railway drainage improvements in Trafford
Passenger journeys are being made more reliable with railway drainage upgrade work underway in Greater Manchester.
More reliable journeys after major £1.4m Merseyside railway upgrade
Passengers and motorists are benefiting from work to refurbish a major railway bridge in St Helens.
West Lancashire residents asked for views on level crossing safety
Network Rail is inviting people in Burscough in West Lancashire to have their say on plans to improve level crossing safety in the town.
Safety warning as train CCTV catches shocking near miss with dog walkers
Onboard driver CCTV has caught the moment two women and a dog narrowly missed being hit by a train at a Lancashire level crossing this week.
Major step forward for rail between Greater Manchester and Yorkshire
- Rail improvements announced for Greater Manchester as part of the Transpennine Route Upgrade (TRU) boost to Northern economy
- Improvements require 16-day railway closure in August between Manchester Victoria and Rochdale/Stalybridge stations
- Rail leaders commit to keep passengers moving between Leeds and Manchester by train
- Replacements buses will be in operation on the Calder Valley line between Rochdale and Manchester Victoria stations
Passengers and road users to benefit from railway upgrades in Atherton
Passenger journeys are being made more reliable with railway drainage and bridge replacement work underway in Greater Manchester.
Network Rail helicopter reveals Storm Christoph’s impact on railway
Network Rail’s helicopter team is surveying the railway as flood waters recede across the North West after Storm Christoph.
Tractor driver caught using railway as ‘personal sewer’ during floods
A tractor driver has been caught on video dumping suspected floodwater into a railway station car park.
Results 25 - 32 out of 97