- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Scotland’s Railway: Scotland news
Network Rail completes £5m enhancement of Milngavie station
Network Rail has successfully completed platform extension work at Milngavie station in a £5m investment that will help improve the reliability of services for passengers.
Levenmouth rail links to online public information sessions
The Fife public are being given a platform to share their views on the plans for the Levenmouth Rail link through online information sessions.
Scotland’s Railway on-track for £16m Christmas upgrade
Passengers, and freight customers, will benefit from more than £16m of investment in Scotland’s Railway over this Christmas and New Year.
Safety improvement work for Cornton level crossing
Network Rail will soon carry out vital improvement work at Cornton level crossing to further enhance safety for both road and rail users.
Passenger facilities upgrade for Edinburgh Waverley
- Work underway to renovate stations toilets, refurbish walkways and reinstate east-west public access through main building.
- Investment will also see Waverley provide a Changing Places facility for customers.
Glenfinnan viaduct turns red for nation’s fallen
The iconic Glenfinnan viaduct lit up red tonight (Wednesday, November 11) as a tribute to all those who have lost their lives in defence of the country.
Drivers urged to 'wise up and size up' as Scotland’s most bashed rail bridges revealed
- New figures show that two of Scotland’s railway bridges are among the 20 most bashed structures in Britain.
- Cleland and Paisley bridges hit a combined 22 times in 12 months.
Extension work on-track for Milngavie Station
Network Rail has successfully completed three weekends of construction work at Milngavie as part of a £5m investment to extend the platforms at the station.
Results 169 - 176 out of 1130