- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Eastern: North & East news
Heavy rain closes railway line in Rotherham – passengers making essential journeys urged to check before travelling
- No trains will call at Rotherham Central today (Wednesday 20 January) due to heavy downpours
- People should continue to follow the latest Government guidance and must stay at home except for limited reasons
- If you must travel, check your journey and allow plenty of time
Network Rail begins vital work to protect embankment next to Sherburn in Elmet station so reliable services can continue
Network Rail teams will begin vital work next week on a £413,000 project to strengthen the embankment next to Sherburn in Elmet station.
Leeds station showcases new artwork and lights up green and blue in support of annual Brew Monday campaign
- Network Rail has partnered with the Samaritans to promote annual Brew Monday campaign
- Charlie Mackesy, author of the smash hit The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse, has also got involved this year to encourage people to reach out over a virtual cuppa and chat to those they care about during the winter months
- Charlie has created a bespoke animated illustration, which will be featured across Network Rail stations, including Leeds, from today (Monday, 18 January)
- Leeds station historic dark arches also lit up green and blue to support the initiative
Mural made by local school children welcomes passengers to revamped station
A new mural now takes pride of place at a newly revamped station welcoming passengers into Castleford.
Network Rail releases images of brand-new platform at Leeds station
Network Rail has released photos of a brand-new platform, Platform 0, at Leeds station following its completion over the festive period.
Major upgrade to railway bridge in Sheffield means temporary changes to towpath
A Network Rail investment of £1.4million to strengthen a railway bridge over the River Don will mean the temporary closure of a section of the Tinsley towpath.
Hundreds of Network Rail workers give up Christmas with their families to complete major upgrade at Leeds station
Hundreds of Network Rail workers are giving up their Christmases to complete a major £161million investment to build a new platform at Leeds station.
Network Rail workers give up Christmas with their families to work on major East Yorkshire bridge upgrade
Network Rail teams are spending their Christmases working on a £3.3million project to upgrade a road bridge near Gilberdyke station, instead of enjoying the festivities with their families.
Results 1 - 8 out of 47