Network Rail is accelerating its land for homes programme with the launch of the first in a planned series of new multi-site land packages to complement its extensive bank of housing schemes already underway. It is also introducing a range of new measures to improve its work with developers.
Network Rail is divided into eight geographical areas called routes.
Scroll down to find contact details for your area.
Urgent out-of-hours 0330 333 1800
Latest news for this region
New research undertaken by Network Rail has found that better performing teams are those that are diverse in their make-up, especially in their gender mix.
Passenger representatives, Transport Focus, now sit on supervisory Boards overseeing the running of both track and train across large swathes of the country.
- Paddington, London Bridge and King’s Cross record strongest growth in retail sales between April - June 2017
- Rise in sales for 21st successive quarter signals another year of growth for station retailers in London
- Performance reflects ongoing investment in the retail offer at London stations
- Network Rail reports significant retail sales growth for April - June 2017
- Strong correlation between station investment and retail sales growth
- Paddington ranks first, followed by London Bridge and King’s Cross
- 21st successive quarter of rising retail sales in stations
Network Rail is teaming up with the National Farmers’ Union to remind farmers to stay safe at level crossings and combat a rise in incidents during harvest, one of their busiest times of the year.
- Sales soar as leading retailers set up shop in Paddington Lawn
- Network Rail regeneration prepares historic terminus for upsurge in visitors with arrival of Crossrail