- Station users invited to live reindeer event at London Paddington on Monday 12 Dec
- Network Rail will be investing £103m in improving and upgrading the rail network over Christmas
- Passengers advised to plan ahead as work on a number of major projects will begin early on Christmas Eve
Network Rail is divided into eight geographical areas called routes.
Scroll down to find contact details for your area.
Urgent out-of-hours 0330 333 1800
Latest news for this region
Network Rail announced today, Wednesday 7 December, that Professor Peter Hansford is to chair an independent review into all barriers that prevent alternative project delivery models.
The announcement follows a speech last week by chief executive Mark Carne where he pledged his commitment to removing any barriers to competition in all elements of delivering projects.
Network Rail has provided a response to the UK government's announcement today.
Network Rail is to set up an independently chaired review to help the company break down the barriers to competition in all elements of delivering projects, Mark Carne, chief executive of Network Rail announced today.
Four Network Rail Infrastructure Projects delivery teams have won the prestigious Sword of Honour award from the British Safety Council.
- Network Rail reports further strong retail sales growth for July-September 2016
- Like-for-like station retail sales have risen for 18th successive quarter
- 31% of station users – over 64 million people - visited a station retailer in the quarter
Christmas should be a time of year when everyone can enjoy themselves and have fun. But for some festive revellers it can spell danger, with Network Rail reporting a 25 per cent increase in alcohol related incidents across the rail network in December, compared to the beginning of the year¹.
Network Rail has announced the appointment of Silla Maizey and John Mogford as non-executive directors, replacing Malcolm Brinded and Janis Kong.
Network Rail announced on 22 November that Andy Haynes had been appointed as the new contracts and procurement director.
Network Rail’s continues its support for the prestigious Landscape Photographer of the Year competition with the opening of an exhibition of the best entries from 2016 launching at London Waterloo station.