Network Rail is divided into eight geographical areas called routes.
Scroll down to find contact details for your area.
Urgent out-of-hours 0330 333 1800
Latest news for this region
- Paddington, London Bridge and King’s Cross record strongest growth in retail sales between April - June 2017
- Rise in sales for 21st successive quarter signals another year of growth for station retailers in London
- Performance reflects ongoing investment in the retail offer at London stations
- Network Rail reports significant retail sales growth for April - June 2017
- Strong correlation between station investment and retail sales growth
- Paddington ranks first, followed by London Bridge and King’s Cross
- 21st successive quarter of rising retail sales in stations
Network Rail is teaming up with the National Farmers’ Union to remind farmers to stay safe at level crossings and combat a rise in incidents during harvest, one of their busiest times of the year.
- Sales soar as leading retailers set up shop in Paddington Lawn
- Network Rail regeneration prepares historic terminus for upsurge in visitors with arrival of Crossrail
- 98% of Brits intend to stay in the UK this bank holiday
- 77% who venture out won’t travel for more than two hours
- 33% leave their plans to the last minute
- 600 apprenticeship opportunities to be offered nationwide by the company over the next 12 months across a range of disciplines
- Number of places on Network Rail’s renowned Advanced Apprenticeship Scheme doubled from 150 in 2015 to more than 300 in 2017/18
- New apprenticeships offered in cyber security and digital railway
Nationwide schools poster competition winner helps keep children off the tracks over the summer
Britain's biggest builder Network Rail, which is responsible for over 20% of Britain's infrastructure spend, is today announcing sweeping new reforms that will enable companies to become heavily involved in delivering railway investment projects.