- Birmingham New Street station retail sales up 11.2% between July and September 2017
- Largest increase outside of London stations driven by growth in Birmingham’s food and homeware offer
- Network Rail celebrates five and a half years (22 quarters) of consecutive retail sales growth delivering £197m in total sales for the quarter
Network Rail is divided into eight geographical areas called routes.
Scroll down to find contact details for your area.
Urgent out-of-hours 0330 333 1800
Latest news for this region
- London Bridge, Paddington and Cannon Street record strongest growth in retail sales between July-September 2017
- Network Rail celebrates five and a half years (22 quarters) of consecutive retail sales growth for station retailers
- Strong correlation between station investment and retail sales growth
Shoppers at three of the country’s busiest railway stations will be able to benefit from a free Christmas wrapping service for gifts bought in station shops.
Network Rail’s present-shaped ‘Wrapland’ pop-up stand is being gifted to Glasgow Central, London Victoria and London Waterloo stations in December, providing the three quarters of a million people who use these stations each day a chance to save precious time on wrapping presents during the busy Christmas period.
UPDATE: INCIDENT - Trains now running from London Euston station as dewirement at Wembley is repaired
All railway lines leaving London Euston have been successfully reopened today (Sunday 3 Dec) and trains are now running to and from the station again.
Innovative, new grinding trains will help passenger and freight trains run smoothly and safely for years to come
Network Rail has unveiled three new grinding trains costing £36m, which we be deployed across Great Britain to keep the track in good condition and provide passengers with a smooth, reliable journey.
The multi-million pound trains, which remove small layers of metal from the railhead, represent a significant investment for Network Rail route services who worked with industry partners Loram and Colas Rail to design, build and maintain the new, improved models.
The first installment of the prestigious Landscape Photographer of the Year exhibition opens today, Monday 20 November, at Waterloo station.
Network Rail is using space at several of its stations, including London Bridge, Edinburgh and Leeds, to provide a compelling setting for the exciting display.
Commuters, shoppers and station visitors will be able to enjoy outstanding photographs of the British landscape, ranging from atmospheric views of the misty Scottish wilderness, through to powerful images of stormy seas and iconic meandering rivers.
Network Rail has today announced the sale of its commercial property business in England and Wales.
New campaign encourages public to intervene to help prevent railway suicides
- Significant passengers benefits to be realised in the months ahead as Network Rail mega-projects start to draw to a close
- Less passenger disruption this year despite more than £160m to be invested in the biggest Christmas railway investment programme ever undertaken
- Thousands of new services and trains start to come into operation in 2018 as a result of the Christmas investment programme
- London Bridge station will be all but complete with the final section of the new concourse and brand new platforms 1-5 open for the first time
Oversized lorries hit rail bridges five times a day causing misery for hundreds of thousands reveals new campaign
Hundreds of thousands of rail passengers will suffer hours of delays and cancellations this month as 'bridge-strikes' - when a lorry that's too big hits a low bridge - reach their peak, with new figures revealing October/November see around ten incidents reported every day.