- Station awarded “Best Project Five Years On” and “Mayors Award for Planning Excellence” at London Planning Awards
- The Grade I listed historic transport hub was transformed to meet the needs of modern Britain
- £2.2bn of private investment attracted since station opened
- 67 acres of brown-field land transformed into offices, retail and 2,000 homes
Network Rail is divided into eight geographical areas called routes.
Scroll down to find contact details for your area.
Urgent out-of-hours 0330 333 1800
Latest news for this region
Employees of Carillion Construction Limited working on and supporting Network Rail projects were today given some better news as their wages were guaranteed through to at least mid-April 2018.
- With shoppers turning to stations for last-minute gifts, Network Rail reports 9% retail sales growth across its managed stations over the festive period
- Paddington, Euston and King’s Cross performed best, with five stations recording double-digit sales growth
- 31% of total station users – around 33 million people – visited a station retailer between 18 November and 23 December
Network Rail has announced the appointment of Mike Putnam as a non-executive director. He replaces Malcolm Brinded CBE, who retired from the Board in July 2016.
- Today marks full opening of London Bridge station to the public
- Faster journeys and more reliability for millions of passengers who use the network daily
Freight trains in Britain to be upgraded with delay-busting digital technology in multi-million pound deal
A less congested, better performing railway comes a step closer to reality today, with the signing of a major, multi-million pound contract that will ultimately see freight trains in Great Britain upgraded with technology to make them safer, make better use of the network, and provide greater flexibility in the timetable.
- Network Rail will be working to deliver more than 260 projects across Britain over Christmas
- The £160m investment is crucial to providing more frequent, faster services and help relieve over-crowding
- Service restrictions will be in place from Saturday 23rd December to 1st January
- 7,419 recorded alcohol-related incidents on and around the railway in 2016/17 – an increase of 17% compared with 2015/161
- 16% of those incidents happened over the festive period2
- Network Rail, British Transport Police and RSSB unite to encourage people to “Keep a Clear Head” on and around the railway
Thanks to a partnership between Streets Kitchen, St Mungo's and Network Rail, London Euston station will welcome 200 specially invited homeless guests on Christmas Day.
- Manchester Piccadilly station retail sales up 5.2% between July and September 2017
- Food on the go leads the growth with shoppers continuing to value the station’s retail offer
- Network Rail celebrates five and a half years (22 quarters) of consecutive retail sales growth delivering £197m in total sales for the quarter